2020 MAZDA CX-9 Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is your premier Mazda three-row crossover, the perfect vehicle for Dallas-area families. Boasting impressive towing specs and plenty of safety features, and a ton of trims to choose from, this Mazda SUV has it all. But if you’re looking for a spacious SUV with enough room for your entire family and all their stuff, how does the Mazda stack up to other vehicles like the Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot? Favorably, as it turns out. Learn more below with Hiley Mazda of Hurst.
MAZDA CX-9 Interior Features By Trim Level
With available amenities like real wood and aluminum trim and premium Nappa leather seating surfaces, the Mazda CX-9 is as luxurious as your budget allows. Active noise cancellation, meanwhile, keeps the ride quieter so you can listen to what matters, like your favorite music on Bose® Centerpoint® 2 speakers. Take a look at the standard Mazda CX-9 interior features by trim below:
- Mazda CX-9 Sport: Triple-zone automatic climate control with pollen filtration, Black cloth seating, heated front seats, power door locks and windows, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go technology, Push Button Start, two 12-volt power outlets, Overhead console storage, Cargo area with storage boxes and under floor storage, seating for 7 passengers, 60/40 split-folding second-row seats with tilt-and-slide access to third-row, 50/50 split-folding third-row seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Mazda CX-9 Touring: Adds Black leather or Sand leather, an auto-dimming HomeLink® rearview mirror, and a power liftgate, plus the option for second-row captain’s chairs, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration, and power third-row access.
- Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring: Adds heated second-row seats and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Sound, Mazda Navigation System, Hands-Free Rear Power Tailgate, power glass moonroof, aluminum interior trim, and Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition.
- Mazda CX-9 Signature: Adds premium Parchment or Deep Chestnut Nappa leather, your choice of either aluminum or Genuine Santos Rosewood trim inlays, and even a trim-specific leather-wrapped steering wheel with unique stitching.
MAZDA CX-9 Technology
With the standard Mazda Connect™ infotainment system, staying in control of the road in Hurst while also enjoying your favorite apps or music is easier than ever. Some of the other advanced technology features of the Mazda CX-9 include:
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Voice command capability
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free technology and phone pairing
MAZDA CX-9 Dimensions
No matter where you travel around Dallas or Hurst, the Mazda CX-9 has the space to accommodate all your needs. With a capacious cargo area, a huge cabin, and seating or up to seven passengers, this Mazda family SUV doesn’t mess around:
- EPA passenger volume: 135.1 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 3rd row: 14.4 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 2nd row: 38.2 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 1st row: 71.2 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 39.3/38.5/35.4 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.9/58.1/53.1 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 56.7/57.4/40.1 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 41.0/39.4/29.7 inches
Learn More at Hiley Mazda of Hurst
Ready to buy or lease a spacious new Mazda CX-9 for yourself or your family? When safe to do so, visit Hiley Mazda of Hurst. We’ll help you secure a great rate on your next Mazda auto loan. If you have any questions in the meantime, just reach out. We’re here to help!
More from Hiley Mazda of Hurst
While the 2021 Mazda CX-9offers an impressive towing capacity and safety innovations, there’s more to rave about. Take a closer look at the new Mazda CX-9 interior to see just how this new model can enhance your daily Fort Worth commutes with us at Hiley Mazda of Hurst in Hurst. Learn MoreBrowse CX-9 InventoryContact Us MAZDA CX-9 Interior…
Hurst drivers love the new 2021 Mazda CX-5! With so many 2021 Mazda CX-5 trim levels to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Not sure which Mazda CX-5 trim level is best for you? Keep reading this guide from Hiley Mazda of Hurst to compare the CX-5 Mazda trims, and then visit us at Hiley Mazda of Hurst to find your…
How much is a Mazda CX-9? The 2021 Mazda CX-9 price starts at $34,160 MSRP* for the entry-level Sport trim. You’ll get an impressive array of standard features in this baseline model, but there are also four more trim levels to choose from. Hiley Mazda of Hurst has your complete guide to the 2021 Mazda CX-9 price…