2020 MAZDA CX-9 Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is your premier Mazda three-row crossover, the perfect vehicle for Dallas-area families. Boasting impressive towing specs and plenty of safety features, and a ton of trims to choose from, this Mazda SUV has it all. But if you’re looking for a spacious SUV with enough room for your entire family and all their stuff, how does the Mazda stack up to other vehicles like the Toyota Highlander and Honda Pilot? Favorably, as it turns out. Learn more below with Hiley Mazda of Hurst.
MAZDA CX-9 Interior Features By Trim Level
With available amenities like real wood and aluminum trim and premium Nappa leather seating surfaces, the Mazda CX-9 is as luxurious as your budget allows. Active noise cancellation, meanwhile, keeps the ride quieter so you can listen to what matters, like your favorite music on Bose® Centerpoint® 2 speakers. Take a look at the standard Mazda CX-9 interior features by trim below:
- Mazda CX-9 Sport: Triple-zone automatic climate control with pollen filtration, Black cloth seating, heated front seats, power door locks and windows, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go technology, Push Button Start, two 12-volt power outlets, Overhead console storage, Cargo area with storage boxes and under floor storage, seating for 7 passengers, 60/40 split-folding second-row seats with tilt-and-slide access to third-row, 50/50 split-folding third-row seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Mazda CX-9 Touring: Adds Black leather or Sand leather, an auto-dimming HomeLink® rearview mirror, and a power liftgate, plus the option for second-row captain’s chairs, a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration, and power third-row access.
- Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring: Adds heated second-row seats and ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Sound, Mazda Navigation System, Hands-Free Rear Power Tailgate, power glass moonroof, aluminum interior trim, and Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition.
- Mazda CX-9 Signature: Adds premium Parchment or Deep Chestnut Nappa leather, your choice of either aluminum or Genuine Santos Rosewood trim inlays, and even a trim-specific leather-wrapped steering wheel with unique stitching.
MAZDA CX-9 Technology
With the standard Mazda Connect™ infotainment system, staying in control of the road in Hurst while also enjoying your favorite apps or music is easier than ever. Some of the other advanced technology features of the Mazda CX-9 include:
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Voice command capability
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free technology and phone pairing
MAZDA CX-9 Dimensions
No matter where you travel around Dallas or Hurst, the Mazda CX-9 has the space to accommodate all your needs. With a capacious cargo area, a huge cabin, and seating or up to seven passengers, this Mazda family SUV doesn’t mess around:
- EPA passenger volume: 135.1 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 3rd row: 14.4 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 2nd row: 38.2 cubic feet
- EPA cargo volume behind 1st row: 71.2 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 39.3/38.5/35.4 inches
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 57.9/58.1/53.1 inches
- Hip room (1st/2nd/3rd row): 56.7/57.4/40.1 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd/3rd row): 41.0/39.4/29.7 inches
Learn More at Hiley Mazda of Hurst
Ready to buy or lease a spacious new Mazda CX-9 for yourself or your family? When safe to do so, visit Hiley Mazda of Hurst. We’ll help you secure a great rate on your next Mazda auto loan. If you have any questions in the meantime, just reach out. We’re here to help!
More from Hiley Mazda of Hurst
There are a lot of reasons to choose the 2021 Mazda CX-5 if you’re on the compact SUV market in Hurst. Not only does this vehicle wow with its amenities, it also comes with quite impressive Mazda towing capacity. The 2021 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity goes up to 2,000 pounds* when you properly equip…
You probably already know that Mazda makes several SUVs, but do you know what they are and how they differ from each other or the competition? Well here at Hiley Mazda of Hurst, we want you to be as informed as possible when purchasing or leasing your next vehicle. So explore our guide to the 2021 Mazda…
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is nothing short of a spectacular SUV choice for Hurst drivers like you. From its streamlined styling to its spacious and refined interior, the new Mazda CX-5 is an SUV that has it all, designed for those who refuse to compromise. While you can easily see for yourself just what…